|Bunker Holding targets NAV consultant|
|Person selected for the job will be based in Middelfart, Denmark.
|Updated on 28 Dec 2017 14:14 GMT
|Bunker Holding is seeking to hire a NAV consultant to join its office in Middelfart, Denmark.
The person selected for the role will work as part of a dedicated team consisting of three Navision consultants and two CRM consultants, and will report to Bunker Holding's Application & Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Manager, whilst also collaborating with external NAV consultants.
1. Active participation in NAV re-implementation project
2. Gathering of functional and technical requirements
(i) Analysis, design and description of business and technical requirements, translating them into a business oriented application
(ii) Modeling of business process
3. Co-drive initiatives on overall architecture, design and future roadmap of NAV
4. Engage with business in coordination with the BRMs and NAV team
5. Shared responsibility of VSTS Team area and agile process (grooming, refinement and alignment with other agile teams)
6. End-user and administrator training
7. Second line support
1. 5+ years of experience with:
(i) Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementations (latest NAV 2017)
(ii) Mapping of complex business processes including some combination of the following:
(b) Understanding of best practices and accounting concepts including but not limited to; financial management, procurement, sales order processing, VAT, etc.
2. Account Management
3. Directly engaging with clients in a consulting capacity
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Visio with an ability to visually describe and annotate business processes and flows as defined by the management team
5. You understand agile development methods and preferably have working knowledge of same.
Describing the person they are looking to hire, Bunker Holding said: "The ideal candidate is outgoing and has excellent organizational skills, has attention to quality, has self-motivation, and a desire to succeed, as well as possessing a professional presence suitable for direct user interaction. As a person, you are thorough, follow through, have an eye for detail and not least a very structured approach to tasks. You are comfortable working both as part of a team and as an individual. You have good situational awareness and can make the right decision at the right time."
Applications can be made by clicking here, whilst questions about the position can be directed to Troels Fedder Dietz on: +45 88 38 21 98 (landline) or +45 60 37 67 13 (mobile).