|NYMEX to launch six Singapore, Euro fuel oil contracts|
|Singapore and Euro-denominated fuel oil contracts are due to be launched next week.
|Updated on 15 Apr 2011 07:27 GMT
|CME Group has announced that next week it will be launching a number of new Singapore and Euro-denominated petroleum futures on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX), including six fuel oil contracts.
Effective trade date Monday, Apr. 18, 2011, the exchange will list ten new financially settled swap futures contracts for trading on New York trading floor and for submission for clearing through CME ClearPort. Submission of Exchange of Futures for Related Position (EFRP) transactions through CME ClearPort will be allowed. The Singapore contracts are:
* MTS: Mini Singapore Fuel Oil 380 cst (Platts) Swap Futures
* SSD: Singapore Fuel Oil 180 cst (Platts) 6.5 Dubai Crack Spread Swap Futures
* SSB: Singapore Fuel Oil 180 cst (Platts) 6.5 Dubai Crack Spread BALMO Swap Futures
* MTB: Mini Singapore Fuel Oil 380 cst (Platts) BALMO Swap Futures
The first listed month for the two Dubai Crack Spread Futures (SSD, SSB) contracts will be the May 2011 contract month.
The Euro-denominated contracts are:
* IBE: ICE Brent (Euro-Denominated) Calendar Swap Futures
* IGE: ICE Gasoil (Euro-Denominated) Swap Futures
* MFT: Mini 3.5% Fuel Oil (Platts) Barges FOB Rdam (Euro-Denominated) Swap Futures
* MFE: Mini 1% Fuel Oil (Platts) Cargoes FOB NWE (Euro-Denominated) Swap Futures
* MUL: Mini ULSD 10ppm (Platts) Cargoes CIF NWE vs. ICE Gasoil (Euro-Denominated) Swap Futures
* MGG: Mini Gasoil 0.1 (Platts) Cargoes CIF NWE vs. ICE Gasoil (Euro-Denominated) Swap Futures