|World Fuel Services shareholders to vote in May annual meeting|
|Election of nine directors will be one of the key issues to be brought to a vote.
|Image credit: World Fuel Services|
|Updated on 17 Apr 2018 13:34 GMT
|World Fuel Services Corporation will be holding this year's annual meeting of shareholders on May 24.
The key issues to be brought to a vote will be:
1. The election of nine directors, each for a term expiring at the next annual meeting or until his successor has been duly elected and qualified.
The nine nominees are:
- Michael Kasbar, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Ken Bakshi, Director
- Jorge Benitez, Director
- Stephen Gold, Director
- Richard Kassar, Director
- John Manley, Director
- J. Thomas Presby, Director
- Stephen Roddenberry, Director, Lead Independent Director
- Paul Stebbins, Chairman Emeritus
2. The approval of the compensation paid to the company's executive officers.
3. The ratification of the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) as the company's independent registered certified public accounting firm for the 2018 fiscal year.
The annual shareholder meeting is to be held at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time at the offices of Chadbourne & Parke LLP, located at 1301 Avenue of the Americas, New York, 10019.