|Bunker Holding seeks IT architecture specialist|
|Successful candidate will be based in Denmark.
|Updated on 28 Dec 2017 13:09 GMT
|Bunker Holding has announced that it is looking to employ an IT infrastructure consultant/architect at its office in Middelfart, Denmark.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and improving Bunker Holding's IT architecture and will be tasked with making sure the group's new IT initiatives fit into the existing infrastructure set-up.
As most of Bunker Holding's IT infrastructure is outsourced, the person selected for the role will be working with and managing different third-party vendors, thus vendor management will be a key part of the job - to ensure quality as well as the delivery of tasks on time and on budget.
A list of the primary responsibilities has been provided below.
- Architecture of relevant areas
- Make sure the all new IT initiatives fit into the existing infrastructure setup
- Vendor Management – ensuring quality as well as on time and on budget delivery on agreed tasks
- Ensure continuous improvement of services within area of responsibility
- Provide help and knowledge to the other teams and verticals with-in BH IT
- Implementation and design of new IT infrastructure
- Continuous improvement and upgrade of the IT infrastructure
- Maintain high level roadmap of improvements for the IT Infrastructure
- Work on the different projects running in Bunker Holding IT
Bunker Holding is seeking candidates with a minimum of five years' experience working with IT infrastructure and an understanding of ITIL processes.
Describing the ideal person for the job, Bunker Holding says: "As the ideal candidate, you have a broad knowledge on IT infrastructure and know how to combine IT best practice with business focus and priorities. As a person, you are thorough, you follow through and have a personal drive. You are comfortable working both as part of a team and independently. You have good situational awareness and can make the right decision at the right time."
Reporting to the Manager of IT Operations and Security, the successful candidate will be part of a team consisting of six people. The role will also involve some travelling.
Applications should be sent to hr[at]bunker-holding.com, whilst Peter Winkel Madsen can be contacted on +45 6037 5421.