BUNKER INDEX :: Price Index, News and Directory Information for the Marine Fuel Industry



« News Home
:: Monthly Archive

News Topics
:: Air Pollution
:: Agreements & M&A's
:: Alternative Fuels
:: BunkerBlog
:: Cargoes & Storage
:: Company News
:: Efficiency, Costs & Charges
:: Environment
:: Events
:: Financial
:: Fuel Quality & Testing
:: Lubes & Additives
:: Oil Spills
:: People
:: Port News
:: Projects
:: Regulation, Legal
:: Services, Products,Technology
:: Statistics & Research
:: Vessels

Regional Archive
:: Americas
:: Asia/Oceania
:: Europe
:: M.East/Africa


BUNKER INDEX :: Price Index, News and Directory Information for the Marine Fuel Industry
Home » News



ExxonMobil barge features Endress+Hauser MFM system for MGO deliveries

The MFM installed aboard ExxonMobil's chartered vessel is produced by E+H, the fuel supplier tells Bunker Index.



Endress+Hauser mass flow meters (MFMs) are the most widely used in Singapore. Image credit: Endress+Hauser


Updated on 02 May 2018 16:43 GMT

The barge chartered by ExxonMobil to perform mass flow meter (MFM) deliveries of marine gas oil (MGO) in Singapore will be using an MFM produced by the Swiss manufacturer Endress+Hauser AG (E+H), the fuel supplier has told Bunker Index.

Two days ago, ExxonMobil confirmed that it is launching an MFM system for MGO supplies at the Asian port; it followed the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore's (MPA) announcement last week that it has mandated that all distillates must be delivered via an MFM system from July 1, 2019.

ExxonMobil worked closely with the MPA during a trial that was concluded in October 2017 and says it is now in a position to launch its MFM system for MGO deliveries ahead of the Singapore deadline.

Bunker Index reported earlier this year that Enddress+Hauser MFMs are the most widely used in Singapore. Back in January, 91, or 61.5 percent, of 148 vessels were using MFMs produced by the Swiss manufacturer, whilst the remaining 57 tankers, or 38.5 percent, had Emerson-branded MFMs installed.






Related Links:

ExxonMobil to launch Singapore MFM deliveries for MGO in May
ExxonMobil to supply 0.5% sulphur fuels in Northwest Europe, Med and Singapore
ExxonMobil to launch monitoring service that measures fuel sulphur content
ExxonMobil expects distillate fuel unit to start operating in H1 2018: source
Exxon launches used oil analysis service to improve equipment reliability and cut downtime

Latest News:

Swedish Club examines lessons to learn from bunker pollution accident
Two inland vessels a month bunkering LNG at Fluxys' Antwerp dock
Oil and fuel oil hedging market update
Singapore's record H1 was lowest six-month sales period since May-November
Sharp drop in oil prices
2020: Papering over the cracks
Nine-month high: Singapore sees rise in bunker calls as percentage of ship arrivals
Oil and fuel oil hedging market update
Pegasus has bunker craft operator licence revoked in Singapore
Singapore Q2 bunker sales lower than in 2016
Oil rises a second consecutive day but ends the week much lower
Singapore H1 bunker sales surpass 25m tonnes for first time




Page Links:

Prices
Africa
Asia
Latin America
Middle East
North America
North Europe
South Europe
Index Summary
Price Highlights
Commentaries
Futures
Prices
Antwerp
Busan
Cape Town
Fujairah
Houston
Istanbul
Kaohsiung
Las Palmas
Maracaibo
New Orleans
Piraeus
Rio de Janeiro
Rotterdam
Santos
Singapore
News
Latest News
Blogs
Archive
Americas
Asia
Europe
Middle East
News
Air Pollution
Agreements & M&A's
Alternative Fuels
Cargoes & Storage
Efficiency, Costs & Charges
Environment
Events
Financial
Fuel Quality
Lubes & Additives
Oil Spills
People
Port News
Projects
Regulation/Legal
Services, Products, Technology
Statistics & Research
Vessels
Contact & Terms
Contact Us
Advertise
Terms & Conditions
Privacy Policy
Events
Upcoming Events